Monday 11 June 2012

Me Myself...

Bismillah.....

Yes, as I mention above, I would like to story about myself...ni ala2 nak perkenalkan diri kat depan kelas time first time kat tempat baru..I sure  all of people will face this moment.. it will different among others because we have our own style right?

For me, it was the hated part..I need to stand in front of people who I don't know they are.. this also the ashame part when all people will stare at me before-when-and-after i speak...bla..bla..and bla...

But all of that are memories... when you became a university student, you may difficult to find this moment that you always get when you are at primary and secondary school...ohh..I miss that moment(nmpak no dah lama tinggal sekolah)huhuhu...

Seriously when you are uni.student, you must have your own mingle-mingle session with others...just imagine one class you have around 100+ friends..wahh..your members at facebook will increase...hahaha..that time no formal intro..all will be wing-wing communication..

The morale of story is be happy with your life now, and you will find it was memorable in the future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment